10.23.2013

Blue leather

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ihr Lieben,

Strick und Leder harmonieren, wie ich finde, perfekt!

Meine neueste Erungenschaft, ein hellblauer Strickpullover, hat mit der Lederhose Freundschaft geschlossen.
Einen Hauch von Eleganz verleihen meine geliebten Zara Wildleder Heels.
Wie gefällt euch mein -zur Zeit -liebstes Outfit?

Hey ladys! (and gentleman?!) ;),

today I want to show you my favourite Outfit at the moment.

I combinated my new blue oversized sweater with my beloved black fake leather pants. To give the whole outfit a touch of glam, I pared it up with some pointed leather heels.
Hope you like my outfit too!
See you in the next post ;)


                                                              I was wearing:
                                                              Sweater/H&M
                                                              Pants/H&M
                                                              Shoes/Zara
                                                             

1 Kommentar: